Summary of Temporary Position:
Spring Peak support for RPI Customer Support (CS) Team. Ensures exceptional external partner and internal customer satisfaction through timely communication via email and phone. Work closely with CS Team in Seattle and Atlanta. The duration of the assignment is approximately from April thru June.
- Meet or exceed partner and customer expectations with timely, informative responses through email and phone communications.
- Interact regularly with Account Management Team to ensure that department and company priorities are aligned with customer direction.
- Coordinate with Operations (factory) to ensure customer care issues that require special attention (i.e. VIP Orders, Reprints due to defects, Expedited requests, etc.) are given proper attention.
- Report partner and customer issues to appropriate departments and follow up with customer when appropriate.
- Work with CS team to provide regular End of Day Reports for specific partners.
- Log CS contact information for reporting purposes.
- Provide proactive communication to partners regarding status of orders.
- Process customer orders returned to RPI as undeliverable including notification to the partner.
- Proactively communicate quality concerns identified by production to the partner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Job history of Customer Service including technical support.
- Must display possess strong oral and written communication skills, and thrive under pressure.
- Successful experience working with clients and internal teams at a variety of levels and across functions to manage client expectations and ensure client satisfaction
- Detail oriented but able to see the big picture
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, web browsers, and ability to learn Customer Support programs. Tableau and Excel proficiency preferred
- Sense of humor and self motivated
- Enjoy learning new things quickly and solving problems
- Experience in the graphic arts / print manufacturing industry and / or web-to print-industry is a plus
- Flexible schedule and reliable transportation
- AA or equivalent combination of education and experience