This person has overall responsibility for the communication, planning and coordination of active projects for assigned client accounts. He or she also serves as the primary day-to-day RPI contact for those accounts, and is responsible for the client relationship and expanding RPI’s position within accounts by delivering consistent exemplary customer service.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations with timely, informative responses through email, face-to-face, and phone communications.
- Assist with customer product implementations
- Interact regularly with other cross-functional RPI internal teams to ensure that company priorities are aligned with customer direction.
- Be the customer advocate within the organization while guiding the customer to success with RPI’s value-added solutions and capabilities.
- Analyze customer complaints with RPI team and provide feedback / strategies to achieve resolution
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recommend corrective services to address customer complaints.
- Works cross-functionally to manage customer projects internally.
- Obtain forecasts from customers and share /review with Finance and Supply Chain teams.
- Monitor customer actuals-to-budget / forecast and take action with customer based on data.
- Negotiate customer service level agreements / order cut-off dates around key holidays.
- Weekly calls with top customers to ensure alignment and deliver an Excellent Customer Experience.
- Travel to Key customers for Business Reviews and pre-peak / post-peak meetings.
- Work with Senior Account Director and other RPI Executives on accounts.
- Coordinate customer on-site visits
- Communication and coordination with RPI’s European division to leverage RPI solutions for Global accounts.
- Provide proactive communication to customers regarding status of orders and SLA.
- Coordinate with Senior Account Director and Finance / Supply Chain on customer large orders or promotional discounts.
- Experience in the on-demand photo product, commercial print, Graphic Arts, and/or manufacturing industry
- 5 – 7 years in Account Management or equivalent role
- Must display strong verbal and written communication skills, and thrive under pressure
- Experience managing customers with high expectations for quality, service, responsiveness, and results.
- Basic project management experience.
- 2-3 years of experience working with Digital Print Media and Substrates preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), CRM (i.e. Salesforce) and Reporting tools (i.e. Tableau) preferred.
- Experience collecting information/data for presentations/planning.
- Demonstrable experience of working fearlessly with internal teams at a variety of levels and across functions to manage client expectations and ensure client satisfaction.
- Negotiation skills with both external customers and internal cross-functional teams.
- Detail-oriented but able to see the big picture.
- Solid troubleshooting and creative solutions-finding skills.