RPI is passionate about helping businesses grow through the power of personalized print. On this journey, we seek a sharp and engaging Office Administrative Coordinator with a sense of humor to join our team.
The Office Administrative Coordinator supports the front office and Administrative members of our team by handling a low traffic front office and a high volume of tasks comprised of complex calendar management, managing travel and expenses as well as work on a variety of special projects as needed with multi-tasking as necessary.
In this role, you would:
- Be the ‘face’ of RPI; greet vendors and customers. Answer calls, order office supplies, manage office related supplier relationships.
- Attend meeting as requested to record action items and notes and distribute as appropriate.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Assist in managing corporate documents, records and reports.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for key administrative members.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board and other meetings.
- Coordinate Executives’ schedules during high activity periods.
- Participate in event organization and space planning.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate would have:
- AA degree and/or 3 + years’ work experience in an office, administrative or executive assistant capacity
- Strong organizational and communication skills, team-oriented philosophy, and problem-solving skills
- Be a self-starter possessing a take charge “ownership” oriented approach to assisting executives and a desire to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little guidance
- A skilled user of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoing and Visio. Experience with photo and graphics would be a great plus.
- A hunger to learn and succeed accompanied by an ever-positive, friendly, get it done attitude
- Experience with making domestic and international travel arrangements
- Proactive, with the ability to work in a highly dynamic environment bringing a willingness to learn or teach something every day and grow with us.
- Be a strong advocate to represent the company and executives to the Company’s customers, vendors and partners.