|Summary of Position:
This individual provides support for RPI customers and our Account Management team. This individual is focused on RPI’s Corporate Market.
• Meet or exceed customer expectations with timely, informative responses through email and phone communications
• Interact with Account Management Team to ensure that department priorities are aligned with customer direction
• Coordinate with Operations (factory) to ensure customer care issues are given proper attention
• Support Account Management team with proposals / quotes to customers
• Coordinate billing / invoicing and mailing / shipping details for completed job orders
• Manage End User support for Corporate Storefront customers
• Provide proactive communication to customers regarding status of orders
• Other duties as assigned.
• Job history of Customer Service including technical support
• Must display possess strong oral / written communication skills
• Successful experience working with customers and internal teams at a variety of levels and across functions to manage client expectations and ensure client satisfaction
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, web browsers, and ability to learn Customer Support programs. Adobe Creative Suite and Excel proficiency preferred.
• Sense of humor and self motivated
• Enjoy learning new things quickly and solving problems
• Experience in the graphic arts / print manufacturing industry and / or web-to print-industry is a plus
• Flexible schedule and reliable transportation
• AA // BA or equivalent combination of education and experience